Defending Long Distance Relationships
Whoever says that two people can’t love each other if they’ve never met in person obviously doesn’t know a single thing about a long distance relationship.
They do work.
They are worth it.
The love is real.
I actually think long distance relationships are stronger than regular relationships. You don’t get the physical aspect of the relationship to fall back on. You really have to focus on the person and their personality and establishing a very strong emotional connection in order to withstand the miles between you.
And my love for my beautiful girl is just as real as anyone else’s love. When she’s in pain, I’m in pain. When she’s hurting, I’m hurting. When she down, I am there to help her up. I would take a bullet for her in a heartbeat.
So to the ignorant assholes who decide they can judge my relationship because I don’t get to hold my girl: You don’t get an opinion on my love life. Because she is the most important thing to me and if you have a problem with that, don’t get in a long distance relationship.
21 Notes/ Hide
- nailthatsticksup reblogged this from hidden-agender
- gingerbeerswag likes this
- lordbape likes this
- hidden-agender reblogged this from agender-unicorn
- distant-at-heart likes this
- baby-ur-a-firew0rk reblogged this from idareyoutoletmebeme
- love-drunk-lesbian reblogged this from idareyoutoletmebeme
- paisleyskies likes this
- shemoansronnie reblogged this from idareyoutoletmebeme
- gryffinrawr likes this
- gryffinrawr reblogged this from idareyoutoletmebeme
- freedominwickedness reblogged this from agender-unicorn
- agender-unicorn reblogged this from myrandombloginess
- billylovesbobbyforever likes this
- foreverclassynottrashy likes this
- blissfullyerroneous reblogged this from idareyoutoletmebeme and added:
- myrandombloginess reblogged this from idareyoutoletmebeme
- idareyoutoletmebeme posted this